Countdown To Your Wedding Day
As Soon as Possible
- Book your hair appointment for the day
3 Months to go
- Consultation with the stylist and make-up artist who will be looking after you on the big day
2 Months to go
- Complete trial of hair and make-up
- Bring along your veil, tiara/head-dress etc.
1 Month to go
- Intensive hair conditioning treatment
2 Weeks to go
- Have your hair coloured and cut
1 Week to go
- Second intensive hair conditioning treatment
- Bring your veil, tiara or flowers for your hair
- Wear a garment that does not have to go over your head
- Give yourself plenty of time, so that you can relax
- Let us do the rest!
Top 5 Tips for Perfect Bridal Hair!
book your appointment in advance. It’s not uncommon for a good hairdresser to be booked up to six months in advance.
be completely honest with your stylist. You should feel comfortable expressing what you do and don’t like.
get your hair in tip-top shape. Plan regular visits to the salon for trims, colour and conditioning treatments 2 months before the wedding.
expect too much from your hair – be realistic and keep in mind that your style has to last the entire day.
experiment on your wedding day – do we have to say this?! Think, “I’ve always wanted pink hair” and it’ll all end in tears!